New Ebook: Learn how to use Google's FREE tools to operate a successful local dog training business.
From building your website to scheduling clients to optimizing your search ranking - understanding how to use Google is critical to grow your business!
Use pre-order code "PRE" to get $10 off!
Google is an Excellent FREE Resource for Dog Training Businesses
- Store all your case studies and client handouts online with Google Docs
- Track expenses from anywhere with Google Spreadsheet.
- Always have your up-to-date dog training appointments at your fingertips with Google calendar.
- Communicate and engage with clients with Google + and Gmail.
- Get found when potential clients search for "dog trainers" by using Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Share instructional videos with your clients or potential clients through YouTube.
- Use Google Maps effectively to find your client's homes.
- Host dog training informational webinars with Google Hangout.
In this Ebook You'll Learn How Google Can Help You With...
Learn how to use Google Talk, Google Calendar, Gmail, and Google Maps to track and communicate with your clients.
Better Online Presence
Learn how to build a website and use Google Hangouts and YouTube to attract clients.
Help Clients Find You
Learn how to master Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Google AdWords to help clients find you!
I love using Google to manage my dog training clients and keep track of expenses. In addition, learning how to use use Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools has driven more traffic to my site! Now I want to share these tricks with you!Ines Gaschot All Positive Dog Training LLC
Step-By-Step Instructions for:
- Google Drive
- Google Hangouts
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Sites
- Google Talk
- Google Calendar
- Google +
- Google Maps